You can reset your password before logging in or change your password if you are able to log in. Scroll further down to see the steps to changing your password after you log in
If you cannot sign into your account, you can reset your password by following these steps:
- Click on the "Forgot your password?" link
3. Enter your email in the form and click "Send password reset instructions"
4. Check your email account for a link to reset your password
- Note: If the email is not in your inbox, make sure to check your spam folder
- If you want the reset password email to be resent, click "Didn't receive unlock instructions?"
5. After you reset your password, go back to the sign in screen to enter your email and NEW password
If you are able to sign into your account and want to change your password in account settings, follow these steps:
On the top right corner of the Home page, click the arrow next to your name to see the dropdown menu. Select "Account Settings"
You will be on your profile, where you can change your password by entering your old password and new password. Press update to complete the password change.
Have more questions? Get help here.