Feature in Brief
Understanding how a provider is progressing through the credentialing process is important for managing an efficient onboarding process. This is especially true when it comes to periods in which a provider requires outreach to update their application. With additional outreach reason and attempt information now available on the andros* platform, it has never been easier to understand and address what may be slowing down the process.
- Files in a status of Outreach or Canceled, will display additional outreach reason details, when available, on the Files page, alongside a log of andros* performed outreach attempts.
- Additional outreach reason details will be available in bulk via the existing download functionality on the files page.
Feature Details and User Guide
- For credentialing files with a status of “Outreach,” “Withdrawn,” or “Canceled,” users will be able to see the most recent details in a collapsible “Outreach Reasons” section. The outreach reasons associated with files in statuses “Withdrawn” or “Canceled” indicate why a file may not have been successfully completed, and what outreach-related issues were unable to be resolved. This section will not appear for checklists in other statuses.
- The “Outreach Summary” section will display the current list of outreach reasons, along with the results of the twelve, latest outreach attempts. This section will not display historical reasons, nor attempt information that precedes the most recent twelve attempts.
- The available explanations include:
- ANCC: Board certification not listed on application
- Attestation: Expired attestation
- Attestation: No application on file
- Attestation: Wet signature required
- CDS: License has expired
- CDS: No CDS license provided for required practice states
- DEA: License has expired
- DEA: No DEA license provided for practice states
- Disclosure Questions: Explanation for one or more questions is not provided
- Disclosure Questions: One or more questions is lacking a response
- Malpractice Insurance: Certificate of insurance is expired
- Malpractice Insurance: Does not meet necessary minimum thresholds
- Malpractice Insurance: No insurance listed
- Work History: There is an unexplained gap in employment that exceeds threshold requiring explanation
- For files that have not yet undergone an initial compliance review, users will see, “Application is currently being reviewed for completeness. Outreach attempts are pending,” informing them that more details can be expected shortly.
Have more questions? Get help here.